The picture may be different from the article and can include supply, which is not in the standard scope.
Vibratory Sieve Shaker ANALYSETTE 3 Spartan
2.010,00 € for 1 piece
For quantitative particle size analysis of solids and suspensions of all kinds through dry or wet sieving with woven test sieves. Convertible into a micro mill for fine comminution of dry laboratory samples or solids in suspensions and for homogenisation of emulsions or pastes.
|Calibratable test instrument according to ISO 9001:||no|
Areas of application
The ANALYSETTE 3 SPARTAN can also be converted into a micro mill for fine comminution of dry laboratory samples or solids in suspensions and for homogenisation of emulsions or pastes.
Method of operation
The ANALYSETTE 3 is a “shaking sieve” system in the classic sense in which an electromagnetic drive causes the sieves to oscillate in a vertical direction.
The material to be sieved is periodically propelled upward off the sieve fabric and forced through the mesh of the attached test sieve as it falls back down.
- Quick conversion to vibratory micro mill PULVERISETTE 0
- Precise digital timer
- Visual display of the amplitude
- Easy handling and ergonomic design
- Ergonomically situated film keypad IP65, splash-proof
- Recyclable plastic housing
- AUTOSIEB for WINDOWS™ included for automatic evaluation of the sieving analysis
- EASYTWIST sieve stack tensioning included in price
- Up to 10 test sieves and one sieve pan with 50 mm height each can be inserted per working cycle.
- Certified safety (CE mark)
- 2-year warranty
The control and analysis program AUTOSIEB for WINDOWS™ is included in the price.
Also available as an accessory is the new sieve tensioning system TorqueMaster for automatic and reproducible tensioning of the sieve stack on the sieve shaker.
|Net weight:||25 kg|
|Customs tariff number:||84798200|
|Country of origin:||Germany|
|County of origin:||Rhineland-Palatinate|
|Gross weight:||30 kg|
|Dual use statement:||No|