The picture may be different from the article and can include supply, which is not in the standard scope.
For quantitative particle size analysis of solids and suspensions of all kinds through dry or wet sieving with woven test sieves or micro-precision sieves. Our top model with automatic amplitude control, program selection, the ability to be used as a calibratable and validatable test instrument in test equipment monitoring according to ISO 9001 and much more
|Calibratable test instrument according to ISO 9001:||yes|
Areas of application
The vibratory sieve shaker ANALYSETTE 3 PRO is the ideal instrument for quantitative particle size analysis according to the known and proven sieving method. The particle size distribution of solids and suspensions of all kinds can be measured through dry or wet sieving. The sieving can be performed with woven analysis sieves or micro-precision sieves.
Our top model ANALYSETTE 3 PRO with automatic amplitude control and program selection can be integrated as a testing instrument into a testing instrument monitoring system according to ISO 9001 and used for monitoring of company-internal quality standards. The ANALYSETTE 3 PRO is a fixed component of laboratory certification as a calibratable and validatable testing instrument (the inspection certificate 3.1 EN 10204 for instrument calibration as well as the report on „Installation“ and „Operating Qualifications“ can be provided upon request).
Method of operation
The ANALYSETTE 3 is a “shaking sieve” system in the classic sense in which an electromagnetic drive causes the sieves to oscillate in a vertical direction. The material to be sieved is periodically propelled upward off the sieve fabric and forced through the mesh of the attached test sieve as it falls back down.
- Microprocessor control and digital display of all functions - digital amplitude adjustment and regulation: AMPCONTROL
- Auto-validation of the sieving process via RS232 and AUTOSIEB for WINDOWS™ through online comparison of the set and actual amplitude
- Up to 9 sieve programs can be saved and loaded - Can be integrated into a test equipment monitoring system according to ISO 9001 (sieve shaker can be calibrated as a testing instrument)
- Micro mode and micro intermittent mode for micro-precision sieving
- Power-saving function (low energy mode)
- Intermittent and constant operation
- AUTOSIEB for WINDOWS™ for automatic evaluation of the sieving analysis including EASYTWIST sieve stack tensioning included in the price
- Modular system for wide-ranging application options
- Up to 10 test sieves and one sieve pan with 50 mm height each can be inserted per working cycle.
- Ergonomically situated film keypad IP65, splash-proof and precise digital timer
- 2-year warranty and certified safety (CE mark)
The control and analysis program AUTOSIEB for WINDOWS™ is included in the price.
Also available as an accessory is the new sieve tensioning system TorqueMaster for automatic and reproducible tensioning of the sieve stack on the sieve shaker.
|Net weight:||25 kg|
|Customs tariff number:||84798200|
|Country of origin:||Germany|
|County of origin:||Rhineland-Palatinate|
|Gross weight:||30 kg|
|Dual use statement:||No|